QTXEN™ Series Fans/Lights
NuTone® 130 CFM Ventilation Fan Light with Nightlight, ENERGY STAR®
The NuTone® QT Series Quiet 130 CFM Ceiling Exhaust Fan with Light and Night Light provides strong ventilation with all-encompassing day and night lighting. With impressive airflow and a quiet-running motor, it provides a pleasant and safe solution to ventilation and lighting during all hours of the day. Its ENERGY STAR® certification ensures savings on your utility bills.
- 130 CFM, Powerful ventilation designed for larger rooms or master baths, eliminates moisture, pollutants, and odors from larger rooms.
- 1.5 Sones for Quiet performance, enough sound to know your fan is on.
- Energy-efficient 18W fluorescent lighting (uses two GU24 bulbs, included)
- 4W incandescent night-light (uses one C7 bulb, not included)
- Fan and light can be wired to operate together or independently
- Airflow-smoothing baffles reduce turbulence
- Fits 2 in. x 8 in. ceiling construction
- Can be mounted in ceilings up to 12/12 pitch
- ENERGY STAR® certified ventilation fan
- UL listed and HVI-2100 Certified for safety
- UL listed for use in insulated ceilings (Type I.C.)
- UL listed for use over tub or shower with a GFCI branch circuit
- Brighter white grilles blend in to match most common ceiling paint
- Powerful enough for rooms up to 120 sq. ft.
|ENERGY STAR® certified||Yes|
|Housing Dimensions||10-1/2" x 11-3/8" x 7-5/8"|
|Light Bulb Quantity||2|
|Motor Engineered For Continuous Operation||Yes|
|Radiation Damper Available||No|
|Room Side Installation||No|
|UL Listed for use over bathtubs or showers when connected to a GFCI circuit||Yes|
|Recommended Room Size (Sq Ft)||100|
|Can Be Used To Comply With Title 24||No|
|Globe Lens Color|
|Bulb (Recommended Type)||GU24, C7|
|Minimum Construction Space Required||2" x 8"|
|Manufacturer Warranty||3 Years|