Based on your location it seems like you might be looking for the Canadian site.
Would you like to continue, or switch to the Canadian site?
Controls & Electrical
Broan-NuTone® Sensaire™ Humidity Sensing Wall Control, White, Single Pack
This Broan-NuTone® Sensaire™ Humidity Sensing Wall Control for ventilation fans uses Broan-NuTone’s proven humidity-sensing technology, which can detect a rapid rise in humidity to turn the fan on. It responds to increases in humidity up to 4X faster than other humidity sensors, to help fight mold and improve air quality.
- Sensaire™ technology - Responds to increases in humidity rather than waiting for condensation to form or a relative humidity set point to be reached. It responds before moisture has chance to form to clear mirrors more quickly
- Precise sensitivity adjustment - Variable setting from 20% to 80% relative humidity so the fan works when the homeowner wants it to regardless of climate or season
- Continuous ventilation mode - Operates fan for set minutes per hour to achieve targeted average CFM levels and efficiently meet ASHRAE 62.2 whole house mechanical ventilation (WHMV) requirements
- Sensaire™ with relative humidity set point mode - offers the flexibility to satisfy local range-of-adjustment codes
- Decorator style design with settings behind concealed door – blends in seamlessly with existing switches
- User-adjustable delay shut-off timer – allows run-time customization for different bathrooms
- Manual operation mode for ultimate user control
- Can be used to comply with California Title 24 and CALGreen
- Fits single-gang box; 120 VAC, 60 Hz
- Faceplate not included
- Requires neutral wire for operation
- 5-year warranty
- Also available as model P82W, the same humidity sensing wall control in a retail-friendly clamshell package
Humidity Sensing Wall Control with Sensaire® Technology Set-Up and Operation