Based on your location it seems like you might be looking for the Canadian site.
Would you like to continue, or switch to the Canadian site?
Broan Flex™ Series
Flex Series 80 CFM Ceiling Room Side Installation Bathroom Exhaust Fan with Light, ENERGY STAR*
Broan® AE80L Flex Series White 80 CFM Ceiling Exhaust Bath Fan with Light ENERGY STAR® offers easy, room side installation, with No Attic Access Required. Ceiling mounted ventilation fan features foldable mounting ears and EzDuct™ connector for easy installation. New duct damper technology provides a tighter seal, resulting in reduced warm and cold air backdrafts. LED lighting lasts up to 25,000 hours. This energy efficient fan operates at 80 CFM and a very quiet 0.8 sones.
Compatible with Overture™ Connected IAQ System
ENERGY STAR certified
- 80 CFM, Effective ventilation to remove moisture and reduce the risk of mold or mildew in most full baths
- 0.8 Sones for Ultra quiet performance, you might not notice it's on
- Bright 3500K energy efficient LED lighting to help illuminate your room
- Retrofit installations can be done entirely from the room-side, no attic access required. This means a faster, easier installation
- EzDuct™ connector can be installed from the room side, with no attic access required
- TrueSeal™ Damper technology reduces air leakage up to 50%
- Foldable mounting ears allow for easy installation in both new construction and room-side replacement applications
- ENERGY STAR® Certified for energy efficient operation; Title 24 compliant
- UL listed for use over tub or shower when connected to a GFCI-protected branch circuit (ceiling mount only)
- Powerful enough for rooms up to 75 sq. ft.
- Brighter white grilles blend in to match most common ceiling paint
- Corrosion resistant galvanized steel housing stands up to moisture
- Permanently lubricated AC motor engineered for continuous operation
FITS THIS MODEL: prevent mold, bacteria and fungi growth on surfaces
Broan® SurfaceShield™ LED Exhaust Fan Upgrade Grille/Cover with Vyv™ Antibacterial Light
SurfaceShield™ with Vyv™ antimicrobial light technology combined with Broan’s powerful ventilation offers effective protection against bacteria, mold and fungi growth in your home.
Quickly and easily installs in under 5 minutes; No additional wiring needed, plugs directly into existing lighting connection; No cutting of ceiling material required. Cover hides existing drywall cuts!
|ENERGY STAR® certified||Yes|
|Housing Dimensions||9-1/4" x 10" x 5-3/4"|
|Sound Level (Sones)||0.8|
|Light Bulb Quantity||1|
|Motor Engineered For Continuous Operation||Yes|
|Radiation Damper Available||Yes|
|Room Side Installation||Yes|
|UL Listed for use over bathtubs or showers when connected to a GFCI circuit||Yes|
|Recommended Room Size (Sq Ft)||75|
|Can Be Used To Comply With Title 24||No|
|Bulb (Recommended Type)||Integrated LED Module|
|Minimum Construction Space Required||2" x 6"|
|Manufacturer Warranty||3 Years|
|High Efficiency Luminaire||No|
Broan FLEX Series Bathroom Ventilation Fan Installation Video