Based on your location it seems like you might be looking for the Canadian site.
Would you like to continue, or switch to the Canadian site?
Bath Fan Project Packs
NuTone® 50 CFM Ventilation Fan/Light with Transparent Polymeric Lens & Resin Grille Finish (2-Pk)
Project packs are ideal for Contractors and Builders who have yet to pick out the final product. With the housing for the fan sold separately from the grille and motor, contractors are able to continue with construction and not have to worry about damaging, losing or storing the product. Once all construction is complete, the purchase of a finish pack, 4 grilles and 4 motor/blower wheels, can be made to add the finishing touches to the room. A NuTone® Decorative fan/light delivers quality ventilation and complements your room with lighting.
Housing Pack Compatible to this Finish Pack
This Housing Pack is compatible with this finish pack. A housing pack, with grilles and motor/blower wheels, completes the installation and adds the finishing touches to the room.learn more
- 50 CFM, Sufficient ventilation to remove odors and pollutants from your smaller powder room or bathroom
- 2.5 Sones for Quiet performance, enough sound to know your fan is on.
- Up to 100-watt incandescent A19 bulb (not included) provides ample lighting so you can complete your tasks
- 4" duct connector for installation flexibility
- May be wired for simultaneous or separate fan light operation providing you the choice of fan, light, or both
- UL Listed for use over tub or shower with a GFCI circuit; that means you can optimize ventilation effectiveness by locating your fan exactly where you need it the most
- Powerful enough for rooms up to 45 sq. ft.
- Translucent white polymeric lens is surrounded by an engineered white resin grille which blends nicely with your ceiling and any decor (12" x 10-3/4")
- For use with NuTone® 763H fan Housing Packs to complete the installation
|ENERGY STAR® certified||No|
|Sound Level (Sones)||2.5|
|Light Bulb Quantity||1|
|Motor Engineered For Continuous Operation||No|
|Radiation Damper Available||No|
|Room Side Installation||No|
|UL Listed for use over bathtubs or showers when connected to a GFCI circuit||Yes|
|Recommended Room Size (Sq Ft)||45|
|Can Be Used To Comply With Title 24||No|
|Bulb (Recommended Type)||A19|
|Minimum Construction Space Required||2" x 6"|
|Manufacturer Warranty||1 Year|