Bath Fan Project Packs
Broan® Economy Series 50 CFM Ceiling/Wall Ventilation Fan Finish Pack, 2.5 Sones
Project packs are ideal for Contractors and Builders who have yet to pick out the final product. With the housing for the fan sold separately from the grille and motor, contractors are able to continue with construction and not have to worry about damaging, losing or storing the product. Once all construction is complete, the purchase of a finish pack, 4 grilles and 4 motor/blower wheels, can be made to add the finishing touches to the room.
- 50 CFM, Sufficient ventilation to remove odors and pollutants from your smaller powder room or bathroom
- 2.5 Sones for Quiet performance, enough sound to know your fan is on.
- Double strength mounting flanges with keyhole slots
- Quiet polymeric damper prevents cold backdrafts
- Torsion spring grille mounting
- cUL listed for use over bathtubs and showers when connected to a GFCI protected branch circuit
- Powerful enough for rooms up to 45 sq. ft.
- Brighter white grilles blend in to match most common ceiling paint
- Corrosion resistant galvanized steel housing stands up to moisture
- Motor assembly is removable and permanently lubricated for long lasting use
- Housing and Finish packs sold separately
Broan-NuTone® Wall Vent Kit, 3" or 4" Round Duct
Broan® Roof Vent Kit, 8-Foot of 4-Inch flexible aluminum duct.
Broan-NuTone® Steel Wall Cap for 3-Inch and 4-Inch Round Duct, Black
Broan-NuTone® Sensaire™ Humidity Sensing Wall Control, White, Single Pack
|ENERGY STAR® certified||No|
|Housing Dimensions||7-1/2" x 7-1/4" x 3-5/8"|
|Motor Engineered For Continuous Operation||No|
|Radiation Damper Available||No|
|Room Side Installation||No|
|UL Listed for use over bathtubs or showers when connected to a GFCI circuit||Yes|
|Recommended Room Size (Sq Ft)||45|
|Can Be Used To Comply With Title 24||No|
|Minimum Construction Space Required||2" x 4"|
|Manufacturer Warranty||1 Year|