Based on your location it seems like you might be looking for the Canadian site.
Would you like to continue, or switch to the Canadian site?
LoProfile™ DC Series
Broan® Lo-Profile 50/80/100 Selectable CFM Bathroom Exhaust Vent Fan, ENERGY STAR®
The Broan® LoProfile™ DC (LPDC) Fan is our solution for installations where conventional ventilation simply won't fit. Where multi-family applications require it, the LPDC fan is narrow enough to be installed in a wall between 2x4 studs. It also features selectable CFM, between 50, 80, and 100 CFM.
- Selectable CFM with speeds of 50-80-100 for Effective ventilation to remove moisture and reduce the risk of mold or mildew in most full baths
- <0.3-0.7-1.2 Sones for quiet performance, enough sound to know your fan is on
- 4" oval duct connection for installation flexibility, allows for ceiling or wall mounting
- ENERGY STAR® Certified efficient operation for lower utility bills
- UL listed for use over bathtubs and showers when connected to GFCI protected branch circuit
- Powerful enough for rooms up to 90 sq. ft.
- Brighter white grilles blend in to match most common ceiling paint
- Brushless DC electronically controlled digital motor is 3X more efficient than standard AC powered ventilation
- Compatible with RDF2 Radiation Damper
Product Selected ENERGY STAR® Most Efficient 2022
Products that are recognized as the Most Efficient of ENERGY STAR in 2022 prevent greenhouse gas emissions by meeting rigorous energy efficiency performance levels set by the U.S. Environmental Protection AgencySee Product List
Compatible with this Radiation Damper
Many codes require that exhaust fans installed in multi-family homes, with fire-rated ceilings, must be protected by radiation dampers.learn more
|ENERGY STAR® certified||Yes|
|Housing Dimensions||10-1/2" x 11-3/8" x 4"|
|Sound Level (Sones)||1.2|
|Motor Engineered For Continuous Operation||Yes|
|Radiation Damper Available||Yes|
|Room Side Installation||No|
|UL Listed for use over bathtubs or showers when connected to a GFCI circuit||Yes|
|Can Be Used To Comply With Title 24||Yes|
|Minimum Construction Space Required||2" x 4"|
|Manufacturer Warranty||3 Years|
|High Efficiency Luminaire||No|