Based on your location it seems like you might be looking for the Canadian site.
Would you like to continue, or switch to the Canadian site?
Broan® Roomside Series
Broan® Roomside Series 80 CFM 2.0 Sones Ventilation Fan
Clear up foggy mirrors, whisk away odors and enjoy a more comfortable bathroom in minutes. The Broan® ARN80HD Roomside Series White 80 CFM Exhaust Bath Fan moves air at a brisk 80 CFM, quickly reducing moisture and humidity to prevent mildew. Boasting a 2.0 sones sound rating for quiet operation, this durable bath fan efficiently ventilates bathrooms up to 75 sq. ft. Broan® Roomside Series fans offer hassle-free room-side installation with no attic access needed, thanks to an EzDuct™ connector and foldable mounting ears.
Compatible with Overture™ Connected IAQ System
- 80 CFM, Effective ventilation to remove moisture and reduce the risk of mold or mildew in most full baths
- 2.0 Sones for Quiet performance , enough sound to know your fan is on
- EzDuct™ connector can be installed from the room side, with no attic access required
- TrueSeal™ Damper technology reduces air leakage up to 50%
- Foldable mounting ears allow for easy installation in both new construction and room-side replacement applications
- Can be installed in a wall if mounted 8-ft. or more above the floor
- UL listed and HVI-2100 Certified for safety
- UL listed for use over tub or shower with a GFCI branch circuit (ceiling mount only)
- Powerful enough for rooms up to 75 sq. ft.
- Brighter white grilles blend in to match most common ceiling paint
- Corrosion resistant galvanized steel housing stands up to moisture
- Permanently lubricated AC motor engineered for continuous operation
|ENERGY STAR® certified||No|
|Housing Dimensions||9-1/4" x 10" x 5-3/4"|
|Sound Level (Sones)||2|
|Motor Engineered For Continuous Operation||Yes|
|Radiation Damper Available||No|
|Room Side Installation||Yes|
|UL Listed for use over bathtubs or showers when connected to a GFCI circuit||Yes|
|Recommended Room Size (Sq Ft)||75|
|Can Be Used To Comply With Title 24||No|
|Minimum Construction Space Required||2" x 6"|
|Manufacturer Warranty||1 Year|
|High Efficiency Luminaire||No|