Based on your location it seems like you might be looking for the Canadian site.
Would you like to continue, or switch to the Canadian site?
Broan Flex™ Series Project Packs
Broan Flex™ Series 100 CFM 1.5 Sones Bathroom Exhaust Fan Finish Pack Energy Star®
Project packs are ideal for Contractors and Builders who have yet to pick out the final product. With the housing for the fan sold separately from the grille and motor, contractors are able to continue with construction and not have to worry about damaging, losing or storing the product. Once all construction is complete, the purchase of a finish pack, 4 grilles and 4 motor/blower wheels, can be made to add the finishing touches to the room. The Flex Series housing and finish packs provide revolutionary innovations such as foldable mounting ears, a new damper, tighter housing to decrease air leakage, while the finish pack grilles complement any decor.
- 100 CFM, Effective ventilation to remove moisture and reduce the risk of mold or mildew in most full baths.
- 1.5 Sones for Quiet performance, enough sound to know your fan is on.
- TrueSeal™ Damper technology reduces air leakage up to 50%
- EzDuct™ connector can be installed from the room side, with no attic access required
- ENERGY STAR® Certified for energy efficient operation
- UL Listed for use over tubs and showers with a GFCI circuit; so you can capture the steam before it spreads throughout the room by locating your fan exactly where you need it the most
- Powerful enough for rooms up to 90 sq. ft.
- Corrosion resistant galvanized steel housing stands up to moisture
- Permanently lubricated AC motor engineered for continuous operation
- *Testing reflects total fan housing airtightness.
No Cutting or Patching Drywall
Upgrade This Broan-NuTone Ventilation Fan
Broan® Universal CleanCover™ Bathroom Exhaust Fan Upgrade Grille/Cover. This fresh, stylish grille is designed to fit small, medium and large size Broan® and NuTone® ventilation fans. It has a crisp, bright white finish to match the most popular white ceiling paint colors.Buy Now
|ENERGY STAR® certified||Yes|
|Housing Dimensions||9-1/4" x 10" x 5-3/4"|
|Sound Level (Sones)||1.5|
|Motor Engineered For Continuous Operation||Yes|
|Radiation Damper Available||Yes|
|Room Side Installation||Yes|
|UL Listed for use over bathtubs or showers when connected to a GFCI circuit||Yes|
|Recommended Room Size (Sq Ft)||105|
|Can Be Used To Comply With Title 24||No|
|Minimum Construction Space Required||2" x 6"|
|Manufacturer Warranty||3 Years|
|High Efficiency Luminaire||No|