Bath Fan Project Packs
Broan® 80 CFM Finish Pack with Metal Grille, 2.5 Sones
To simplify installation, a Project Pack is available with multiple fan housings. When drywall work and painting is complete, the fan components needed to finish the job are available in a separate packages and model numbers. The finish kit allow motor/blower and grille assemblies to be ordered separately, nearer project completion, to help avoid losing, damaging or having to store components.
- 80 CFM, Effective ventilation to remove moisture and reduce the risk of mold or mildew in most full baths
- 2.5 Sones for Quiet performance, enough sound to know your fan is on.
- Key-holed mounting brackets span are adjustable
- Built-in damper helps prevent back drafts
- Stainless steel closure springs
- Powerful enough for rooms up to 75 sq. ft.
- Corrosion resistant galvanized steel housing stands up to moisture
- Plug-in permanently lubricated motor never requires oiling
- Housing and finish packs are sold separately
Broan-NuTone® Wall Vent Kit, 3" or 4" Round Duct
Broan® Roof Vent Kit, 8-Foot of 4-Inch flexible aluminum duct.
Flex Duct, 4-Inch, Insulated (25 ft.)
Broan-NuTone® Sensaire™ Humidity Sensing Wall Control, White, Single Pack
|ENERGY STAR® certified||No|
|Housing Dimensions||8-1/4" x 8" x 8-3/4"|
|Motor Engineered For Continuous Operation||No|
|Radiation Damper Available||Yes|
|Room Side Installation||No|
|UL Listed for use over bathtubs or showers when connected to a GFCI circuit||No|
|Recommended Room Size (Sq Ft)||75|
|Can Be Used To Comply With Title 24||No|
|Minimum Construction Space Required||2" x 10"|
|Manufacturer Warranty||1 Year|