Based on your location it seems like you might be looking for the Canadian site.
Would you like to continue, or switch to the Canadian site?
Bath Fan Project Packs
Broan® 80 CFM Finish Pack with Metal Grille, 2.5 Sones
To simplify installation, a Project Pack is available with multiple fan housings. When drywall work and painting is complete, the fan components needed to finish the job are available in a separate packages and model numbers. The finish kit allow motor/blower and grille assemblies to be ordered separately, nearer project completion, to help avoid losing, damaging or having to store components.
- 80 CFM, Effective ventilation to remove moisture and reduce the risk of mold or mildew in most full baths
- 2.5 Sones for Quiet performance, enough sound to know your fan is on.
- Key-holed mounting brackets span are adjustable
- Built-in damper helps prevent back drafts
- Stainless steel closure springs
- Powerful enough for rooms up to 75 sq. ft.
- Corrosion resistant galvanized steel housing stands up to moisture
- Plug-in permanently lubricated motor never requires oiling
- Housing and finish packs are sold separately
|ENERGY STAR® certified||No|
|Housing Dimensions||8-1/4" x 8" x 8-3/4"|
|Sound Level (Sones)||2.5|
|Motor Engineered For Continuous Operation||No|
|Radiation Damper Available||Yes|
|Room Side Installation||No|
|UL Listed for use over bathtubs or showers when connected to a GFCI circuit||No|
|Recommended Room Size (Sq Ft)||75|
|Can Be Used To Comply With Title 24||No|
|Minimum Construction Space Required||2" x 10"|
|Manufacturer Warranty||1 Year|