Based on your location it seems like you might be looking for the Canadian site.
Would you like to continue, or switch to the Canadian site?
Broan® Ventilation Fan w/ Light and Night Light, Round White Grille with Glass Lens, 100 CFM
Ideal for small to average-size bathrooms and powder rooms, the Broan® 750 100 CFM Exhaust Fan/Light with Night-Light quickly reduces humidity and odors for more comfortable living. With a quiet sound performance rating of 5.0 sones, this stylish bathroom ventilation fan can be mounted directly above the bathtub or shower if installed with a GFCI circuit. In addition, the plastic grille is impervious to your bath climate, while its round shape eliminates the need to square with your bathroom walls.
Compatible with Overture™ Connected IAQ System
- 100 CFM, Effective ventilation to remove moisture and reduce the risk of mold or mildew in most full baths.
- 5.0 Audible Sones for privacy while using your bathroom
- Glass lens brightly diffuses 100 watt bulb (purchase bulb separately). Lens extends only 1-5/8” from finished ceiling.
- 7 watt energy saving night light (bulb sold separately)
- Tapered duct adapter with built-in damper for easy installation to 4 round duct
- May be wired for simultaneous or separate fan light operation
- UL listed for use in a tub/shower stall enclosure when used with a GFCI branch circuit
- Type IC for use in contact with thermal insulation
- Not for use in the kitchen
- Powerful enough for rooms up to 90 sq. ft.
- Brighter white grilles blend in to match most common ceiling paint
- Corrosion resistant galvanized steel housing stands up to moisture
- Permanently lubricated AC motor engineered for continuous operation
|ENERGY STAR® certified||No|
|Housing Dimensions||9" x 9" x 6"|
|Sound Level (Sones)||5|
|Light Bulb Quantity||1|
|Motor Engineered For Continuous Operation||No|
|Radiation Damper Available||No|
|Room Side Installation||No|
|UL Listed for use over bathtubs or showers when connected to a GFCI circuit||Yes|
|Recommended Room Size (Sq Ft)||95|
|Can Be Used To Comply With Title 24||No|
|Bulb (Recommended Type)||A19|
|Minimum Construction Space Required||2" x 8"|
|Manufacturer Warranty||1 Year|
|High Efficiency Luminaire||No|