Broan® Compact Flex Series™ Energy Recovery Ventilator, 70 CFM at 0.4 in. w.g.
The Compact Flex Series™ is the ideal choice for apartments, condominiums and homes where space is limited and standard ventilation is required. Designed with builders and contractors in mind, the Compact Flex Series™ is all about installation flexibility and simplicity.
- Compact design is perfect for installation in closets or above hot water tanks
- Side or top port configurations
- Pressure taps on access door enable installer to quickly read airflow
- Optional VACCWMK wall bracket kit
- ERV and HRV options across a wide CFM range (35–120 CFM)
Simplify Exchanger Installation
Only one hole needed in exterior wall
The revolutionary design of the Dual Exterior Hood Kit simplifies the installation because there is only one hole to cut in the exterior wall. The Tandem Transition Kit offers the simplest way to perform the outside connection for exchangers up to 110 CFM.
|Anti-freeze Setting (Approved for Unheated Space)||No|
|Apparent sensible efficiency at 32°F||74|
|Filtration Level||30 PPI|
|Ports Size||4" Round|
|Sensible recovery efficiency at -13°F||56|
|Sensible recovery efficiency at 32°F||74|
|ENERGY STAR® certified||No|
|High Efficiency Luminaire||No|