NuTone® Residential Central Vacuum System Power Unit, 650 Air Watts
The NuTone® PurePower™ 650 Air Watts Residential Central Vacuum System Power Unit combines powerful suction and unmatched filtration, to remove dust and other allergens from your home. It comes with Sealed HEPA filtration combined with 650 air watts of power to give you the cleanest indoor air. It features a sleek design that can fit into compact spaces and works well for homes from 2,000 to 7,000 square feet. The PP6501 operates quietly and is virtually silent to you when vacuuming if it is installed in a basement or garage. With unmatched filtration, you won’t be spreading the dust around -- because microscopic dust particles are exhausted to the exterior of your home.
- Delivers 650 air watts of power to for deep cleaning of dust and allergens; UL Listed for your confidence
- Features a sealed HEPA filter with glued seams to provide unmatched filtration for cleanest indoor air
- ULTRA Silent™ Technology: Thru-flow motor combined with sound-absorbing, high-performance materials and assembly techniques make these vacuums among the quietest in the industry. Their quiet operation won't disturb the household while you vacuum; no muffler required.
- FlexCollect Debris Disposal: Hybrid system offers bagged or bagless operation in 1 unit. Uses NuTone model 391 vacuum bags. Never be without a vacuum again. Simply switch to bagless modes if you run out of bags.
- Large 6 U.S. gallon easy-clean, corrosion resistant debris pail that typically needs emptying only once every 6 months
- Large ergonomic latches on the debris pail make emptying your central vacuum easier
- 8 year warranty with support from an award winning customer service team
- Multi direction vacuum connection for easy installation even in small spaces; six foot power cord included for even more convenience
- Wall-mount bracket for simple, safe and secure mounting
- Residential Use Only
It doesn’t have to be a struggle to clean from room to room.
The conveniently placed wall outlets throughout your home allow you to easily access all areas of your home without lugging around a heavy vacuum. All you need to carry with you is the lightweight hose.FAQs
|Filter Type||Sealed HEPA|
|Debris Capacity||6 gal|
|Recommended Cleaning Area (Sq Ft)||7,000|
|Debris Collection Method||Hybrid|
|Sound Level (dB)||64|
|Product Weight (Lbs)||25.5|
|Manufacturer Warranty||Parts: 5 yrs | 3 yrs Labor Limited|