NuTone® Residential Central Vacuum System Power Unit, 550 Air Watts
The NuTone® PurePower™ 550 Air Watts Residential Central Vacuum System Power Unit combines powerful suction and self-cleaning filtration to remove dust and other allergens from your home. It features a sleek design that can fit into small spaces such as a closet or utility room and is suitable for cleaning areas between 1,000 and 4,000 square feet. The PP5501 operates quietly and is virtually silent when vacuuming if it is installed in a basement or garage.
- Delivers 550 air watts of power to ensure deeper cleaning than conventional upright vacuums; UL Listed for your confidence
- Large 6 U.S. gallon disposable bag (only needs to be emptied every 6 months on average) traps dust and bacteria better than ever. Uses NuTone model 391 Vacuum Bags.
- Large ergonomic latches on the debris pail make emptying your central vacuum easier - debris pail handles flip open to remove the disposable bag for a quick and easy debris disposal
- Thru-flow motor combined with Sound-absorbing high-performance material and assembly techniques make these vacuums among the quietest in the industry ensuring quiet operation that won't disturb the household while you vacuum; no muffler required
- 5 year warranty with support from an award winning customer service team
- Multi direction vacuum connection for easy installation even in small spaces; six foot power cord included for even more convenience
- Wall-mount bracket for simple, safe and secure mounting
- Residential Use Only
It doesn’t have to be a struggle to clean from room to room.
The conveniently placed wall outlets throughout your home allow you to easily access all areas of your home without lugging around a heavy vacuum. All you need to carry with you is the lightweight hose.FAQs
|Filter Type||Regular, Self-Cleaning|
|Debris Capacity||6 gal|
|Recommended Cleaning Area (Sq Ft)||4,000|
|Debris Collection Method||Bag|
|Sound Level (dB)||66 dB|
|Product Weight (Lbs)||22 lbs|
|Power Cord Length|
|Suitable Flooring Types|
|Manufacturer Warranty||Parts: 5 yrs | 3 yrs Labor Limited|