Based on your location it seems like you might be looking for the Canadian site.
Would you like to continue, or switch to the Canadian site?
Broan® 250 CFM Chain-Operated, Through-Wall Ventilation Fan
Say goodbye to unbearable heat and humidity in the garage, unwanted smells in the kitchen and odors in the laundry room, rec room or garage. The Broan® 250 CFM Chain Operated, Through-Wall Ventilation Fan is the perfect solution for rooms up to 245 sq. ft, including one car garages, or use for spot ventilation near areas such as a work bench, garbage can, car, or lawn mower. This fan is designed with an integrated pull chain, no wall switch is required. The durable steel housing provides superior protection against the elements and wear and tear. It features a built-in exterior wall cap/vent which reduces install time, no duct work needed.
- 250 CFM - ventilate up to 245 sq. ft.
- 7.0 Audible Sones
- Fight heat, humidity buildup and unwanted smells inside the garage, kitchen, laundry or rec room
- Pre-installed pull-chain controls the fan, no wall switch required
- Built-in exterior wall cap/vent, no ducting needed for installation
- Effectively ventilate a one car garage, either attached or detached from the home
- Use for spot ventilation in a larger garage near a work bench, car, garbage can, lawn mower, or other spaces within the garage
- Tested and approved for extreme hot and cold weather
- Motor assembly offers a fast and easy twist-lock installation
- Housing adjusts to fit walls from 4½"–9½" thick
- Galvanized steel housing for superior protection against the elements and wear and tear
|ENERGY STAR® certified||No|
|Housing Dimensions||14-1/4" x 14-1/4"|
|Sound Level (Sones)||7|
|Motor Engineered For Continuous Operation||No|
|Radiation Damper Available||No|
|Room Side Installation||No|
|UL Listed for use over bathtubs or showers when connected to a GFCI circuit||No|
|Can Be Used To Comply With Title 24||No|
|Manufacturer Warranty||1 Year|
|High Efficiency Luminaire||No|