Project Finish Kit
Broan® Project Pack Finish Unit, 750/1500W 120VAC, 1125W 208VAC, 1500W 240VAC
To reduce jobsite damage, Broan heaters can be ordered in project packs which feature housing packed separately from the finish kit. Install the housing and when drywall and painting is complete, add the heating element and grille.
- Finish kits are sold in single-pack quantities and are used in conjunction with a 171H Rough-In Housing Kit - sold separately.
- White grille has downflow louvers to direct heat gently toward the floor and a one-piece design with baked enamel finish for durability
- Adjustable, front-mounted thermostat offers a simple way to control the level of heat
- Rapid warm up time due to an efficient Alloy heating element that provides comforting heat in seconds
- Heater may be recessed or surface-mounted, depending on your application (surface mounting requires Model 84 surface mount kit sold separately)
- Permanently lubricated motor, high efficiency blower wheel, Nickel-chrome alloy heating element and a manual reset thermal overload protector combine to ensure reliable operation and years of trouble free heating. UL Listed for safety.
- Wall heaters are intended to provide supplemental heat from a wall location and not to take the place of the home's main heat source
- Factory wired at 1,500W, at 120V AC, it can be easily converted to 750W at 120v AC or 1,500W at 240V AC for added versatility.
- Can be operated using the Broan Integral Thermostat (Model 83) or timer (Models 59V, 59W, 61V or 61W) for a simple and convenient way to control the heater
|Heater Type||Housing Project Pack|
|Number Of Heat Settings||On-Off|
|Coverage Area (sq ft)||100-150|
|BTU/hr at 120 Volts||5120|
|BTU/hr at 208 Volts||3840|
|BTU/hr at 240 Volts||5120|
|Grille Dimensions - Width||12|
|Watts And Amps At 120 Volts||12.5|
|Watts And Amps At 208 Volts||5.41|
|Watts And Amps At 240 Volts||6.25|
|Watts at 120 VAC||1500|
|Watts at 208 VAC||1125|
|Watts at 240 VAC||1500|
|Manufacturer Warranty||1 Year|