Based on your location it seems like you might be looking for the Canadian site.
Would you like to continue, or switch to the Canadian site?
120V Powered Attic Ventilators
Broan 353 Powered Attic and Garage Ventilation Fan, 760 or 1020 CFM, Gable Mounted
Prevent heat and moisture build-up with the Broan® 353 Powered Attic and Garage Ventilation Fan. Attics can reach over 150°F in summer, warming your living area, increasing the air-conditioning load and your energy bill. In winter, ice dams can form, and moist air can condense causing mildew, rotting wood and wet insulation. Year-round attic ventilation ensures a cooler, drier attic which can extend the life of your roof and air conditioner, while lowering air conditioning expense.
Besides the attic, this ventilation fan is also designed for one, two, and three car garages. Say goodbye to unbearable heat, humidity and unwanted smells that accumulate in the garage. (Wall cap / shutter not included.)
- Prevent heat and moisture build-up for a cooler, drier attic which can extend the life of your roof and air conditioner, while lowering air conditioning expense
- Lowers temperature of home in the summer
- Fight heat, humidity buildup and unwanted smells inside the garage
- Effectively ventilate a one, two or three car garage, either attached or detached from the home
- Precision balanced 14" metal blade for maximum air flow
- To attain optimum efficiency and performance, combine with automatic shutter (Broan model 433, sold separately) for 1020 CFM
- Built-in adjustable thermostat for automatic operation at your chosen temperature level
- Galvanized steel housing for added strength
- Tested and approved for extreme hot and cold weather
|ENERGY STAR® certified||No|
|Fan Blade||4 Blade Steel|
|CFM||760 / 1020|
|Power Type||120 VAC|
|Sound Level (Sones)||0|
|Housing Dimensions||15" Diameter x 8"|
|Manufacturer Warranty||1 Year|
|Motor Engineered For Continuous Operation||No|
|High Efficiency Luminaire||No|