NuTone® Bathroom Exhaust Fan Upgrade Kit, 60 CFM
The NuTone® bath fan upgrade kits let you convert your old bath fan to a brand new unit in just 10 minutes. Improve performance, reduce the sound level and upgrade the appearance of your economy fan in minutes.
- 60 CFM to provide powerful ventilation for Increased air movement by up to 45% with no rewiring or new ductwork required
- Operates at a sound level of 2.5 sones, reducing the sound level of your existing bath fan by up to 35%
- Brighter White grille blends well with any decor
- Torsion spring grille mounting, no tools required
- QuicKit includes a galvanized steel motor plate is designed to accommodate a variety of economy fan models
- Can be used to upgrade NuTone® fan models 695 and 696N
- Can be used to upgrade Nautilus N671 and N688
- Can be used to upgrade Broan® 670, 671, 688, and 689
- All air and sound ratings are HVI Certified
- Unit is U.L. Listed
- Single-pack configuration
The Easiest DIY. Ever.
Simple steps to replace the fan motor and grille / cover reducing noise and increasing the ventilation power.
NuTone Standard Bath Fan
Remove the grille by pulling down 2 inches. Reach behind the grille and squeeze the mounting springs to remove the grille. The model label is located in the corner closest to the outlet. Some fans may have the model stamped into the motor plate instead of a printed sticker label.