Based on your location it seems like you might be looking for the Canadian site.
Would you like to continue, or switch to the Canadian site?
Broan® ChromaComfort™ Quick Install Bathroom Exhaust Fan Upgrade Cover (single unit)
Whether you're getting ready in the morning or ending the day with a relaxing soak in the tub, Broan-NuTone’s upgrade cover with CHROMACOMFORT™ color changing light provides unlimited colors and patterns to create your own personal ambience. With the Apple or Android App you're able to control light settings and brightness, set timers, and create scenes with your favorite colors. This cover is designed with fewer vent slots, allowing it to stay clean longer. It has a crisp, bright white finish to match today’s popular white ceiling paint. Installation can be completed in 5 minutes or less thanks to a quick-connect plug. No wiring. No ceiling patching or cutting is required. This is the perfect project for DIY'ers who want to improve the look of their bathroom.
- Fast and easy DIY upgrade, install in 5 min or less
- CHROMACOMFORT™ color changing, dimmable LED light™ multi-colored, dimmable LED light
- App-controlled, fully customizable color changing LED light with unlimited color themes
- Quick connect plug makes install easy, no tools and no wiring required
- No ceiling cutting or patching required, hides existing ceiling cuts
- Cover is designed with fewer ventilation slots to stay clean longer
- The wall switch must be turned on, in order to control the color changing LED light
- Compatible with existing Broan or NuTone ventilation fan housing dimensions of 7½” x 7¼”, 8¼” x 8” and 8" x 7¼”
- Includes two sets of springs for use with multiple Broan or NuTone ventilation fan models
- Cover Dimensions: 10-1/4" x 9-3/4" x 2-3/8"
- Bright white finish matches most white ceiling paints
- LED light with 700 Lumens, 3000K Color Temperature and a rated life of 25,000 hours
Broan Standard Bath Fan
Remove the grille by pulling down 2 inches. Reach behind the grille and squeeze the mounting springs to remove the grille. The model label is located in the corner closest to the outlet. Some fans may have the model stamped into the motor plate instead of a printed sticker label.
Match by Fan Size
How to Measure Your Fan and Grille/Cover
To find the size of your fan and grille cover, measure the length and width of the metal housing. Or, you can find the model number stamped inside the metal housing.