Based on your location it seems like you might be looking for the Canadian site.
Would you like to continue, or switch to the Canadian site?
Easily add an LED light to your bath fan with the NuTone® LED Cover Upgrade. This efficient LED lighted cover is designed with fewer vent slots, allowing it to stay clean longer. It has a crisp, bright white finish to match today’s popular white ceiling paint. Installation can be completed in 5 minutes or less thanks to a quick-connect plug. No wiring is required. This is the perfect 5-minute project for DIY'ers who want to improve the look of their bathroom.
- Quickly and easily installs in under 5 minutes
- Bright white finish matches today’s popular white ceiling paint
- Cover is designed with fewer ventilation slots to stay clean longer
- No drywall cutting or patching required, hides existing drywall cuts
- Quick connect plug makes install easy, no wiring required
- Bright LED light illuminates darker areas of the bathroom; 750 Lumens; 3000K Color Temperature; Rated Life of 25,000 hours
- Cover Dimensions: 11" x 9-3/4" x 2"
- Includes two sets of springs for use with multiple ventilation fan models
- Compatible with existing ventilation fan housing dimensions of 7½” x 7¼” and 8¼” x 8”
- UL approved for use with the following current and legacy models:
NuTone® 695, 763, 6950, 50NT, 684NT, 696N, 696N0, 763N, 763NC, 80NT, 80NTE, HD50LNT, HD50NT, HD80LNT, HD80NT. Broan® 576, 670, 671, 674, 676, 678, 679, 680, 683, 684, 688, 689, 770, 771, 784, 679L, 683C, 683L, E050, E070, ED50L, HD50, HD50L, HD80, HD80L. Nautilus N671, N676, N678, N679, N680, N688. ABC Co. NCF80; Acme VQ50, VQ80; American Coolair CF670A1151, CF684A1151; Carnes VCDD005C, VCDD008C; Fantech 6CEV005A, 6CEV008A; Greenheck SP-C50; Jenn Fan FF50, FF50E, FF80; Penn Z1, ZL1, ZL2; Twin City T050, T080; US Fan Intl UVQ50, UVQ80
The Easiest DIY. Ever.
A dingy and discolored fan grille/cover can be an eye sore to your updated bathroom. And a loud or noisy fan can keep you from using it. Keep every corner looking and smelling fresh with a new Broan or NuTone fan grille. With various styles, a color that matches the most common ceiling white, lighting options, and a 5 minute or less install time, it's one of the fastest, easiest and most affordable bathroom upgrades you'll make.
NuTone Standard Bath Fan
Remove the grille by pulling down 2 inches. Reach behind the grille and squeeze the mounting springs to remove the grille. The model label is located in the corner closest to the outlet. Some fans may have the model stamped into the motor plate instead of a printed sticker label.
Match by Fan Size
How to Measure Your Fan and Grille/Cover
To find the size of your fan and grille cover, measure the length and width of the metal housing. Or, you can find the model number stamped inside the metal housing.