Broan® SurfaceShield™ Vital Vio® Exhaust Fan Upgrade Grille/Cover w/LED & Antibacterial Violet Light
The Broan SurfaceShield™ upgrade grille prevents mold, bacteria, and fungi growth on surfaces in your bathroom or other humidity prone environment. SurfaceShield™ technology combined with Broan’s powerful ventilation offers effective protection against bacteria, mold and fungi growth in your home. There are two lighting modes in the SurfaceShield™ LED light, an everyday white light perfect for task lighting and the SurfaceShield™ continuous antimicrobial mode. Also included is our NEW CleanCover™ grille, which stays cleaner longer with less louvers for dust and dirt to get trapped in. This upgrade grille is compatable with any legacy Broan or NuTone lighted InVent, Flex, or Roomside Series fan (model numbers starting with "A")
- SurfaceShield™ LED Light powered by Vital Vio® Prevents Bacteria, Mold, and Fungi Growth Within Your Room
- SurfaceShield™ technology combined with Broan’s powerful ventilation offers effective protection against bacteria, mold and fungi growth in your room
- Brighter white finish designed to coordinate with the most popular white ceiling paint colors
- Quickly and easily installs in under 5 minutes
- No cutting of ceiling material required. Grille hides existing drywall cuts
- No additional wiring needed with a quick connect pass-thru plug. Simply plug the new grille into the fan receptacle and the motor into the grille’s pass-thru plug
- Compatible with existing ventilation fan housing dimensions of 9 1/4” x 10”
- Works with any legacy Broan or NuTone InVent, Flex, or Roomside Series lighted exhaust fan with model number starting with an "A"
- NOTE: Due to certain State regulations this product is not available in Colorado, Indiana, Hawaii, New Mexico, Oklahoma, and Wyoming.
How to Keep Your Bathroom Clean and Air Fresh
Fans with SurfaceShield™ technology combine the power of Broan-NuTone’s bathroom ventilation fans with Vital Vio’s LED light technology to prevent the growth of bacteria, mold, yeast and fungi.Learn More